Re: [Help-librejs] URLs for BSD 3-Clause and Public Domain?

From: Enoch Root
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] URLs for BSD 3-Clause and Public Domain?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 18:38:15 +0100

Hi Nik,
hello list,

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 15:39 (-0500), Nik Nyby wrote:
> It looks like LibreJS won't actually recognize this BSD 3-Clause URL
> unless I make a change to the LibreJS code. In that case, I will release
> LibreJS 6.0.7 soon with support for the BSD 3-clause license for
> JavaScript Web Labels.

Something's still strange with this: When I navigate to the page in
question and click the LibreJS-icon it reports the BSD-licensed library
as blocked; looking at the HTML source of the page shows that LibreJS
marked the library as accepted, though. And when I close the source view
and click the LibreJS-icon again without reloading, the library in
question is reported as accepted, too.

So I'm wondering which information is correct?

Cheers, Enoch