[Help-librejs] Adding License Information to minified JS using magnet li

From: rsiddharth
Subject: [Help-librejs] Adding License Information to minified JS using magnet links.
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:46:06 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying add license information to a minified JS file using magnet links.

The "Setting Your JavaScript Free" article[1] suggests that magnet links
can be used to label minified external JS files (section 3.2.4).

I've not succeeded so far; LibreJS is not accepting the minified JS file
as free.

I've attached the minified JS in question with this email. Can you
please check it and see if I'm missing something?

Thank you very much.

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html
--
rsiddharth