[Help-librejs] address@hidden: Re: Free Javascript on GHM pages]

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Help-librejs] address@hidden: Re: Free Javascript on GHM pages]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:58:55 -0400

It seems that some people are unable to follow the LibreJS manual.

Can anything be done to simplify it?

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 15:19:29 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: John Darrington <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Free Javascript on GHM pages

Hi,

I took some time to try and understand the obscure documentation.

It seems LibreJS is buggy, whatever I try to do, even if I add a
'type' attribute to the <script> tags, it says "error parsing:
ReferenceError: type is not defined".  This also happens at other
websites such as http://lduros.net/.

I made sure I got the latest version from the official website, and
I'm running the latest Firefox.

So, short of a working LibreJS, I can't ensure that the website shows
clean under LibreJS.  Please keep the javascript online, as I
regularly refer to this page to showcase the free WebGL animation.

Also, software/ghm/2011/paris/GHM.html apparently complains due to a
Flattr button, but somebody else contributed that page.

Cheers!
Sylvain

----- End forwarded message -----