Re: [Help-librejs] address@hidden: Re: Free Javascript on GHM pages]

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] address@hidden: Re: Free Javascript on GHM pages]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 07:50:36 -0400

> It seems LibreJS is buggy, whatever I try to do, even if I add a
> 'type' attribute to the <script> tags, it says "error parsing:
> ReferenceError: type is not defined".  This also happens at other
> websites such as http://lduros.net/.

Just checked on my site since it was just mentioned. I see the error
with Piwik and Prettify. When switching back to LibreJS 6.0.8.1 prettify
gets detected as Apache2 (Good!), and Piwik gets blocked for
"NONTRIVIAL: an open method similar to xhr.open is used", which is also
good, because I updated Piwik and forgot to tag it as free using one of
the methods... Trying to pinpoint where this is happening in the code.

Loic