Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS Blocked Error

From: mark burdett
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS Blocked Error
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 19:44:05 -0700

Howdy, I'm also wondering about this seeming bug in LibreJS?

--mark B.

On 09/27/2015 11:10 AM, address@hidden wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I am attempting to free my JavaScript on my webpage, but the LibreJS
Add-On in Firefox 40.0.3 reports that an externally linked JS file is
blocked for the following reason:

error parsing: ReferenceError: type is not defined

I have this Javascript file hosted on the server and have added it to
the Javascript License Page with a table setup as described on the
LibreJS page. What is curious is that the LibreJS plugin will allow this
JS file once when the page is initially loaded, but when the page is
refreshed or accessed again without clearing the cache of the web
browser, that error message appears.

Thank you for your assistance,

!teddanson