[Help-librejs] Support for source maps?

From: Nico Rikken
Subject: [Help-librejs] Support for source maps?
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 12:09:40 +0200

Was there ever a consideration to include source maps into LibreJS?
Rather than pointing to the source, why not link to or even integrate
source maps to present a view on the code that is provided? That might
be more truthful than just linking to the source files, because there
is no guarantee that the source files can produce the actual minified
file that was served.

If such a feature was ever on the table, I'd happily like to know more
about it. Perhaps I can include it in the presentation I'll be giving
next Monday: https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/Session:What_code_are_you_runni
ng%3F

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken (NL)