[Help-librejs] Struggling w/ License Table

From: Michael Lustfield
Subject: [Help-librejs] Struggling w/ License Table
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:07:08 -0700

I'm attempting to make sure LibreJS has no issues with gitea hosted sites.

There is a demo currently hosted here: http://104.131.31.125:3000/mike/test/graph

Most scripts seem to load fine, but a couple keep getting blocked. Two of the scripts that keep getting blocked are highlight.pack.js and gitgraph.js. The previous link brings you to a place where gitgraph.js should be getting loaded.

Can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong?