[Help-librejs] Source code for JS with magnet links

From: Kai A. Hiller
Subject: [Help-librejs] Source code for JS with magnet links
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:14:42 +0100

Hello,

currently it is possible with Libre JS to use compiled(/minified) JS code and point to its source by JS Web Labels, but I personally would prefer the magnet-link variant to specify license information. With that method there is only the problem that I don't see a way how to point to the original source.

So, is there a way how I can point to the original source code from the minified version when not using JS Web Labels but magnet-link license annotations?

Thank you for taking your time
Kai