[Help-librejs] Help debugging https://posteo.de/en

From: Ryan White
Subject: [Help-librejs] Help debugging https://posteo.de/en
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 15:32:37 +0200

Hi all
I've managed to install LibreJS on FireFox Quantum - a nice step forward
:)

I'm maintaining this page:
https://www.fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems
... and as part of that, want to run a check on the systems listed
there.

If you check the source code of the page on Posteo, they have the
LibreJS declaration in their code, but code on the page is giving
errors.

I'm not sure whether they're doing something wrong, or LibreJS is.

Is anyone able to help?

Incidentally, even the page I'm working on seems odd:
LibreJS complains about a @licence with no @license-end - but there is
one in the source (albeit on a different line)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Ryan