[Help-librejs] Help needed with webarchitects.coop

From: Chris Croome
Subject: [Help-librejs] Help needed with webarchitects.coop
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:27:20 +0000

Hi

This website works fine without JavaScript being enabled in client
browsers:

- https://www.webarchitects.coop/

Furthermore I have added the license for the Yahoo JavaScript which is
embedded in the page:

-
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webarchitects.coop%2F&showsource=yes#l36

And a link for the one line of JavaScript I believe I wrote:

-
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webarchitects.coop%2F&showsource=yes#l72

And a link for the Matamo code:

-
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webarchitects.coop%2F&showsource=yes#l404

This results in a browser with the LibreJS extension installed having a
green tick.

However it also totally messes up the formatting of the page, see this
screenshot for example:

- https://docs.webarch.net/wiki/LibreJS

If anyone is able to look at the source of the site and let me know if I
have done anything incorrectly I'd appreciate it.

If I haven't made an errors then perhaps there is an issue with the GNU
LibreJS plugin and the rendering of pages?

I have tested this using the latest stable Firefox and the developers
edition both on Debian and both with LibreJS 7.14.1 installed via the
Mozilla plugin site.

All the best

Chris

--