Re: [Help-librejs] Is LibreJS compatible with onion addresses?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Is LibreJS compatible with onion addresses?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 11:39:51 -0400

Traumschule <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> the Torproject is about to license all used JavaScript under
> LibreJS[1]. I tested a script with two methods specified on your
> manual[2]. However the installed LibreJS 7.15 addon used in Tor Browser
> 8[3] was not able the recognize the source specification of the tested
> onion address[4].
>
> The license is defined in the script itself and the Web Labels table.
>
> Did we make a mistake?
>
> Best,
> Traumschule
>
> [1] https://torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17393
>
> [2] https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html
>
> [3] https://torproject.org/download/download-easy.html
>
> [4]
> http://yslc6nb5fftewvbmxlkdm3h3b42feesug7qebc2a42xsgeesp4llkayd.onion/docs/debian.html

Hi Traumschule,

That is awesome! Please try updating to LibreJS 7.16, it just got
weblabels support for this new webextensions version. If there is some
onion address problem, we will fix it pretty quick.

Also, this link you mentioned is 404
https://torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17393

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF