Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS prevent me to use Mastodon and GNU Social

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS prevent me to use Mastodon and GNU Social
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 11:58:32 -0400

Davide Lombardo <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed LibreJS in my browser, but it prevent me from using
> Mastodon.org.uk and even the FSF GNU Social page. I suppose they should
> be Free Software friendly websites. Does Mastodon and GNU Social use
> proprietary JavaScript ? Or is it my LibreJS plugin wrong ?

Those sites are free software, but the javascript is not tagged so that
librejs can see the license. They need improvements in order to do
that. In the meantime, you can whitelist them.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF