Re: Help debugging why some javascript is blocked

From: Antoine Lambert
Subject: Re: Help debugging why some javascript is blocked
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:11:34 +0100

I also encountered this bug a couple of weeks ago.

I posted a simple fix in that mailing list last month
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-librejs/2020-01/msg00000.html).

Unfortunately, LibreJS development seems not active since June 2019.
Let's hope for a new release soon.

Antoine Lambert

--
Antoine Lambert