Re: Help annotating JavaScript file

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: Help annotating JavaScript file
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 00:26:30 +0300

Mike Pennisi <address@hidden> wrote:
> but LibreJS still reports, "External script with no known license". The
> script is available here:
>
> http://mikepennisi.com/site/count.js
>
> Can you tell me where I've gone wrong?

Nowhere.  The message is absolutely correct.  I mean, LibreJS indeed knows
nothing about EUPL [0]. ;-)

[0]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/librejs.git/tree/license_definitions.js?h=7.20.2

> I'm trying to properly label the license for some JavaScript on my personal
> website.

Iʼm afraid, you have to send a patch to LibreJS and make it being accepted
first.

But really, I believe, you have wrong priorities (no offence intended).  I
would configure TLS first:

        $ wget --spider https://mikepennisi.com
        Spider mode enabled. Check if remote file exists.
        --2020-05-02 00:17:30--  https://mikepennisi.com/
        Resolving mikepennisi.com (mikepennisi.com)... 74.208.236.110
        Connecting to mikepennisi.com (mikepennisi.com)|74.208.236.110|:443...
connected.
        GnuTLS: A TLS fatal alert has been received.
        GnuTLS: received alert [80]: Internal error
        Unable to establish SSL connection.