Identifying AGPLv3 only

From: Mark Dain
Subject: Identifying AGPLv3 only
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 20:06:14 +0000

Hi,

I've been trying to add LibreJS to a website[1] that I use. When I add
the standard AGPLv3 notice between @licstart and @licend blocks, LibreJS
will load the JavaScript.

However, the maintainer told me the license is "AGPLv3 only" and not
"AGPLv3-or-later". I can't seem to change the notice string in a way
that LibreJS will accept. For instance:

    This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version
    3, as published by the Free Software Foundation

Is this a supported feature? AFAIK there is some interest in adding SPDX
support to LibreJS, is that still in development? It'd be nice to be
able to do something like this:

    <script>/* @licstart AGPL-3.0 @licend */</script>

Kindest Regards,
Mark