JavaScript Replacements

From: unknownuser119
Subject: JavaScript Replacements
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:49:53 +0000

Hello to the person reading this,

I'm interested in trying to build a website without using any _javascript_ and would like to know about some of the replacements recommended by the Free Software Foundation.

I'm currently using a template to build a website, the owner of which has released it as Free and Open Source. However, there still is some _javascript_ (although the minimal amount) that they have used to build it.

The template is found at https:// rarebit. neocities. org . (I did not type the link directly as I understand clicking links in emails can be bad).

It fits my purposes perfectly, but I was wondering if you have any suggestions about how I could go about rebuilding it with the _javascript_ components, that would be greatly appreciated.

I have also emailed the creator politely asking them about building a version that does not use _javascript_, as per the FSF's Free _javascript_ campaign suggests we do.

Thanks for reading,

unknownuser119.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.