help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Probably stupid questions

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Probably stupid questions
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:30:13 +0200

Hi,

sypher knife a écrit :
When will Liquid Wars 6 be available for windows?
Hard to answer... Probably only after it is available for GNU/Linux, since that's the platform I'm using. Still, theorically, even the current beta could be "ported" to Microsoft Windows. AFAIK the easiest way to do this - at least that's what I would do - is to use a UNIX-like toolkit such as Cygwin. Again, this is not, yet, my priority.

and is there any way to play LW5 in windowed mode?
Yes, of course, there's a menu option for that ("Options" -> "Display" -> "Windowed/Fullscreen").

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___