help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] A few levels

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] A few levels
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:06:20 +0200

Alright, a few more levels:
http://www.ropezone.dk/offtopic/lw6levels.rar

A lot of people are now using widescreen monitors. We should be aware
that LW6 might be played on widescreen too. I might create a few
levels for that purpose.

Idea: A blender effect, where the warriors are pushed around, and
forced towards the center. The effect is greatest at the hurricanes
eye. Scriptable.

I have tried designing some UI, but I have not yet found someshing I
like. Here is some of my experimentations:
http://www.ropezone.dk/offtopic/lw6/

As I see it, the limitations of what we can do with the UI is this:
  1) The text should be .ttf, and not some predefined bitmaps.
  2) It should be resizeable, and should fit any aspect ratio.
  3) The menu items should be displayed over the levels.
It would be nice with some cool ttf font, but I don't think there is
any free one around, which also have foreign chars.

How about winning screen? And how should the cursers look?

 - Kasper