help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] translations

From: Karl Ove Hufthammer
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] translations
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:41:56 +0200

Wednesday 14. July 2010 skreiv Christian Mauduit:
>In short:
>1) -> I have no precise idea of when 6.0.0 will come, probably too late...
>2) -> translating a few items right now is a good start, we'll see the
>rest later

I have now created a Norwegian Nynorsk translation, based on the
latest Git revision. Please commit it to the Git repository, and adjust
any files necessary to make it work (e.g., the LINGUAS file).

Note that this should be considered a first draft. I will test both
the game and the translation thoroughly, and submit any updates
(and probably questions to this list). And if you give me at least
a weeks notice before the official release, I will ensure that the
translation is complete with regards to any new and changed strings.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/