help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Segmentation?

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Segmentation?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:54:01 +0100

Hi,

Le 03/01/13 08:36, Peter a écrit :
To whomever it may concern,

The install was apparently, successful, yet, this comes up when i put it
in the terminal. I got the idea to use the terminal finally when simply
clicking the icon didn't work...

        address@hidden ~ $ liquidwar6
        liquidwar6: v0.0.13beta "Blackbeard" #2950 (Dec 24 2011)
        linux-gnu/i486
        liquidwar6: running
        "/usr/share/liquidwar6-0.0.13beta/script/liquidwar6.scm"
        liquidwar6: log file "/home/azmond/.liquidwar6/log.csv"
        liquidwar6: ERROR! Segmentation fault
Could you please send the file /home/azmond/.liquidwar6/log.csv ?
It might containt interesting informations...

Another thing you can do is try and install a snapshot from sources, for instance http://ufoot.org/liquidwar/v6/snapshots/20130107snapshot/

I'm a bit at a loss of what to do. I tred to narrow my search down on
the Help fourms by searching the error up itself, using Segmentation and
Fault; that got me no-where though as i installed it from the .Deb  I386
vendor package.

I've no idea how to fix the issue, what caused it, and some help of any
kind would be nice. In the mean time i hope this has found whoever is
reading this in good spirits.
Always in good spirits over here, always, until I find a good reason to be in a bad mood ;)

Thanks for your report, and have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit
address@hidden