Re: clock-skew detected

From: Koduvayur Subbalakshmi
Subject: Re: clock-skew detected
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:47:15 -0500

I am using the latest version of make : 3.79.1

Also, the "touch *" solution is not working for me. Possibly because the
make file is generating a *.o file with a future date stamp? (While my *.c
files have the correct date stamps, no *.o file is generated)

The file server i am using shows a time earlier than my local CPU (by
about a minute). Could it be because of this?

Suba