MS linker

From: Kayhan Duman
Subject: MS linker
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:15:43 +0000

Hi,
I have a simple problem with MS linker.
I am trying to invoke the link.exe inside my make file and I get the error saying linker can not found link.obj, which makes me believe there is a problem with paths.. But when I type the exact command on the command line, it links without a problem.. So, gnumake does not pass the right parameters to the shell for link op.
here is my make file..

.
..
$(LINK) -out:myApp.exe -incremental:no c:/dev/objects/main.o

LINK is defined as link.exe and MS linker gives the following error message
LNK1181 file not found..

and gnu_make gives Error 0x49d