Have GMAKE ignore timestamps

From: Bhatt, Milan C
Subject: Have GMAKE ignore timestamps
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:41:48 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any simple way to get gmake to create a target without checking to see if the prerequisites are out of date.  So I'd like to create only the target and the prerequisites for that target that don't exist, but I don't want to create existing prerequisites even if they are out of date.

Here's an example: