Re: recursive functions in a Makefile

From: Dylan Cuthbert
Subject: Re: recursive functions in a Makefile
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:12:38 +0900

great, sorry about the character set,  I must have let a japanese character
through somewhere as it normally defaults to the western europe iso
standard.

Glad to hear about the cvs change to enable call recursion.

Just a simple change but it'll really improve the functionality available
from within a Makefile.

Which version of Make will that appear in?

Regards
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com