Re: Problems with "multiple target patterns"

From: Leif Warland
Subject: Re: Problems with "multiple target patterns"
Date: 07 Nov 2002 15:42:27 +0100

"Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden> writes:

> You haven't given us the information we need: what version of GNU make
> are you using, what platform are you using it on, and exactly what line
> in the makefile does make complain about (cutting and pasting the error
> message is always better than paraphrasing it).

Sorry!

make -version

GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for i686-pc-cygwin
Copyright (C) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000
        Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Report bugs to <address@hidden>.

Have a problem with regenerating the error as it happens on another
computer than the one I'm using (it is not available to me right
now), but it says it happens on line 56 which is the line

$(DSU): $(DYRFIL) $(OBJS) $(CONECOBJ)

What I don't understand is that when I change the variable $(DSU) to
only include DSUSR.DLL,  it still gives me the same message.

When I get access to the computer that gives me this error message
I'll send it to address@hidden
--
Leif Warland