RE: TR: Adresses email sur les probl?mes gmake

From: Massonnier Laurent
Subject: RE: TR: Adresses email sur les probl?mes gmake
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:07:42 +0100

Thank you, for your quickness and accuracy.

I've understood I can't use these kind of variables to accurately define my prerequisites. Ok.

But, please, have you got an idea about how I could change my makefile so as to dynamically load the prerequisites of a target from another file, (whose name depends on the target name) ? Not speaking about writing the makefile, but about the best mechanics to do it ?

Great thanks both of you anyway,

Laurent.