RE: Build Help Please

From: twk
Subject: RE: Build Help Please
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:21:41 -0500

I have done that recently using .NET 2003.  The
only problem I had was needing to add a line
to the NMakefile.

OBJS = \
  $(OUTDIR)/getopt1.obj \
  $(OUTDIR)/hash.obj \           <-- add this
  $(OUTDIR)/implicit.obj \

I built from a CommandPrompt window which has vcvars32.bat
executed to set up the compiler.

--
Tom Kronmiller, address@hidden, 919-321-0625