Re: Problem in making GNU Make; Please HELP

From: Tzafrir Cohen
Subject: Re: Problem in making GNU Make; Please HELP
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:11:09 +0200

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 11:17:34PM -0700, Gopala Medapuram wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install Oracle Application 11i software
> on Windows 2000 server.
> GNU Make is one of the mandatory requirements.

In case you don't want to build it yourself from sources, try either
from mingw (http://mingw.org , MINimal Gnu for Win32 . Either the 'make'
package or simply the 'msys' system) or from cygwin (http://cygwin.com ,
a free unix emulation layer for win32 , the distribution there include
Most of the major software packages for unix)

--
mailto:address@hidden       +---------------------------+