Re: To supress the warnings!

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: To supress the warnings!
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:23:28 -0400

%% mithuna g <address@hidden> writes:

  mg> I would like to know whether there is a way in **make** to supress
  mg> the overriding warnings for variables, rather than the stderr
  mg> redirection.

Make doesn't print any warnings for overriding variables that I can
think of.

When reporting a problem or asking for help (for anything, not just
make) please _always_ remember to include the version of the program,
the type of system you're using (OS/version/etc.), and an exact
description of the problem including cutting and pasting any error
messages etc. you might receive.

Most of the time vague questions get you nothing but vague answers...