RE: probs with eval

From: Joshi, Vikas
Subject: RE: probs with eval
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 04:57:20 -0500

I am sure I am not using 3.8.

If I cannot upgrade then what are my options other than explicitly
mentioning all the expandable constructs ? If there is a patch for eval
for the version I am using then I might be able to use the patch but for
sure cannot upgrade at this time.

The version I am using is:

GNU Make version 3.79.1 (Symbian build 004), by Richard Stallman and
Roland McGrath.
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000
        Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Report bugs to <address@hidden>.

-Vikas