Re: to reduce footprint

From: Lin George
Subject: Re: to reduce footprint
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:49:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Danny. I think -s will strip some symbols in the binaries after reading
related part of the manual. But I have not found an answer to my concern that
if I strip something from the binary, whether some functions will be lost in
the binaries? I have this concern is because I think function and footprint are
a balanced pair. If I strip (remove) anything, I may lose some functions. Could
you kindly clarify please?

regards,
George