Search string pattern in make

From: micron_make
Subject: Search string pattern in make
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:33:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have the following directory structure

C:\My_Modules\Module_Test1\source\src           (*.c)
                                      \mak              (make file)

I shall have similar directory structure with Module_Test2, Module_Test3
etc.

In my make file I use $(abspath) to get the directory path of a particular
type of file, whose relative path is known.
files_path=$(abspath $(wildcard ../src/*.c))

>From the files_path variable I would like to filter out the pattern
“/Module_ /”. (i.e the string beginning with a backslash, followed by the
string “Module_” followed by any number of characters until the next
backslash)
 I need this because I would like to automatically fill some definitions in
the make file.

Is there a way to use wildcard or something similar to match a string
pattern (grep?). I searched the forum but did not get anything specific to
this type