os x universal binary distribution?

From: liam
Subject: os x universal binary distribution?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 02:56:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi - I'm not sure if this is the appropriate list to post to (sorry if
not!) but I was curious if anybody knew of a make distribution available
for OS X, ideally as a universal binary.  I know Apple distributes make
with their developer tools, but I'm looking to distribute make with a
piece of software that does not depend on the developer tools.

Does anybody know if a premade version exists?  If not, I'll embark upon
the journey of building it myself...thanks!

Liam