Re: HELP | make file creation

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: HELP | make file creation
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:04:10 +0300

> From: "Derek J Roscoe" <address@hidden>
> Cc: <address@hidden>,
>       <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:13:15 -0400
>
> Thank you for your response; as I truly appreciate the help!
>
> Attached is the package I downloaded.

Please never do that in the future!  Especially if you appreciate my
help.  You have just invaded my mailbox (and that of every other
reader of this forum) with several MBytes of useless junk.  It would
be more than enough to just tell the _names_ of the packages.

> When I try to run the makefile.exe I continually get the following
> error:
>
> "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:1239 IP:010d OP:65
> 2e 63 6f 6d Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."

What is makefile.exe, and where did you get it?