Re: help: conversion from nmake to gnu make

From: Subramanian Olagappan
Subject: Re: help: conversion from nmake to gnu make
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 03:41:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Again,

I may be asking too much help on this.

1. What is the equivalent to nmake  message function.

2. can i use || , && in gmake ? what will be equivalent code in gmake
!if DEFINED(DEBUG) || !DEFINED(NO_DEBUG)
BUILD    = Debug
!endif

3. Path to file names should use unix [ forward slash ] or windows [ backward
slash ] format ?

4. Do you know any comparison document between nmake and gmake syntax ?

Thanks in Advance,
Subbu.