Re: Is nested namespace supported?

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: Is nested namespace supported?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:19:11 +0100

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Peng Yu <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't find where in the R document the discussion of nested
namespace is. If there is nested namespace supported in R, could
somebody let me know whether the document is?

You seem to have landed on the wrong mailing list. This is the GNU Make mailing list, and "R" (whatever it is) is not GNU Make. "R" might be a project which just happens to use GNU Make, but such questions need to be sent to the "R" developers.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/