RE: how to allow multiple empty commands?

From: Mark Galeck (CW)
Subject: RE: how to allow multiple empty commands?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:44:45 -0800

Yes, the same thing here, no matter .\foobar, ./foobar, or .foobar, I always
see the warnings.  Now I guess technically, the manual is right in the sense
that  these are "warnings" not errors that are printed.  But nevertheless, this
is the same printout, error or warning, that happens with or without the
leading dot, when double rule is used.  It would be nice if this thing worked,
for then one could always just prepend with ./