Re: help

From: Todd Showalter
Subject: Re: help
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:36:54 -0400

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:41 AM, gurudevi patil
<address@hidden> wrote:

>   i want to remove object files of make file,when i have given make clean at
> command prompt.it is giving message like make file:241 command commence
> before first target:stop.plz help me how to avoid this.

    Without any example code to look at, my guess would be that you've
got tabs where you shouldn't have them.  In makefiles, the only tabs
should be in front of commands.  Everything else should be spaces.
The difference between tabs and spaces is very important to make.

                                                                Todd.

--
 Todd Showalter, President,
 Electron Jump Games, Inc.