Evaluating Target Name

From: erik . rull
Subject: Evaluating Target Name
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:37:07 +0200

Hi all,

I've some problems determining a dynamic target name.

The target name must be evaluated using its prerequisites (simple checksum)
so I can only evaulate my target name if I have already started evaluating
the prerequisites. And if this happens make built up the whole rule
already, so this will result in a deadlock...

Is there a way to build up the correct target name after having evaluated
the prerequisites?

Maybe some intermediate rules are necessary, but currently I have no idea
how this could look like. I tried to split it up but I need the
prerequisites afterwards for the linking process so I cannot just move them
to another rule...

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Best regards,

Erik