Help copying & renaming file names

From: samantha domville
Subject: Help copying & renaming file names
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:31:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi - I have an include directory with many .h files. I need to create a rule
which is a SINGLE line to loop through all *.h files in the include directory
create a HEADER list (below) instead of manually creating the list.

HEADER    +=  a.hh
HEADER    +=  b.hh
HEADER    +=  c.hh

So I need a foreach loop which loops through all the include/*.h files, and
appends them with a .hh and adds them to the HEADER += .  list. Possibly
something like this, which I will mess up but anyway:

$(foreach i, $(INCLUDE_DIR)/%.h )
    HEADER += $(@:%.h=%.hh)

please help, thanks