Humble question for opinions on my function library

From: Mark Piffer
Subject: Humble question for opinions on my function library
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:27:39 +0200

Hi address@hidden,

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask in this group but I didn't find
any better place. I put my library for GNUmake on github under
https://github.com/markpiffer/gmtt. It is a collection of functions which
should help GNUmake users to stay inside make for simple  programming tasks
which require you normally to use shell invocations.  Documentation is
still not complete but usable.
Feel free to criticize - all comments are welcome.

br
Mark