Re: VPATH and include

From: Sébastien Hinderer
Subject: Re: VPATH and include
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:02:32 +0200

Dear Kaz,

Many thanks for your response, which makes perfect sense to me.

To give a bit of context I asked the question mainly about the inclusion
of .depend files for a project that can at the moment not be built out
of source tree and for which I was experimenting with VPATH. I think for
.depend files I should just hardcode their paths in the makefiles so
that they can be found in the source tree.

Thanks again for the enlightening response!

Sébastien.