Re:

From: Budi
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 07:34:20 +0700

like was said

How can we have make's 'include' command in makefile not to precede
the first/default target in the actual processes in

https://github.com/mcostalba/Stockfish/blob/master/src/Makefile
the famous chess engine

it'll include what make's 'include' is given always at the earliest
I need Help target must be earlier than it if Help is really intended
i.e. by default behavior; the first target of others must be the
first processs, in here case is simply if user type "make"