help-marst

RE: EBNF

From: Michael B. Smith
Subject: RE: EBNF
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:34:20 +0000

You can get what you want, with some work (since the language diagrams are
spread out through the book), from the Burroughs Extended Algol manuals. For
example:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/burroughs/LargeSystems/B5000_5500_5700/1028024_B5500_ExtendedAlgol_196707.pdf

And you'll have to strip out the "extended" pieces of it.