help-mcsim

The Arizona Story Club

From: OnSpecialCom
Subject: The Arizona Story Club
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:34:49

What is it about Arizona and the human soul? It's a history of opportunity and danger, in the burning sun and freezing snows. Wildly divergent character--in both the land and its people. Could it be possible to simply point at one thing and say, "THIS is Arizona"? Yes. And we're putting it right at your fingertips in print and online. It's "The Arizona Story Club.Com". Go pick it up at www.worldpublishingcorp.com/store/?bkid=11 This is a half-price web-only offer. Usually $19.95, now just $9.95. Don't miss out. This book & CD-ROM powerhouse has something for everyone. Good guys and bad guys. Good food and strange food. Stuff for historians and stuff for kids. Legends to remember and things to do. And of course, grab-hold fiction you can't put down. Enjoy it either way--the book can be your constant companion--and use the CD-ROM to explore the state. We tossed out a fine net to capture the best of our state, and made it a snap to enjoy. All over the globe, daydreamers saddle up beside the cactus and gallop away, chasing the sunset. Arizona's towering mountains and gaping canyons seem to mimic every ambition the mind of man can conceive of. Fall in love with the Grand Canyon state all over again. -------- Interested in advertising via opt-in e-mail? Email OnSpecialCom, at address@hidden To avoid any further e-mails from OnSpecCom, please reply to the following unsubscribe emaill address with the listed command in both the subject and body of the reply: address@hidden command: remove_asap Thanks, OnSpecCom