help-mcsim

Forget about fake meds!

From: Christie Flynn
Subject: Forget about fake meds!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:17:39 -0060

Hello!

It's up to you what pharmacy store to choose, US or Canadian. But I bet you know that Canadian pharmacy is much cheaper than US pharmacy. Are you aware about meds quality?

Order pills that you need once and make sure that Canadian medications are the same high-quality as US are!

Don't strain yourself, just visit MyCanadianPharmacy store:
http://www.piesor.com

And you don't need to go to your local drug store. We provide secure and confidential purchase.
Best pills at low price only at US Drug store.

With best regards,
Dr Christie Flynn.