help-mcsim

Re: [Help-mcsim] GNU MCSim simulation questions

From: fredomatic
Subject: Re: [Help-mcsim] GNU MCSim simulation questions
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 20:13:08 +0200

Yes, all the differential and algebraic equations defined in the
Dynamics section and
the algebraic equations defined in the CalcOutputs section are solved
simultaneously.
The output will contain the solutions only at the times you specify with
a Print or PrintStep
statement in a simulation specification file. For differential equations
the actual
integration time step may be much smaller (and variable); That is hidden
from you and get
results only at the times you specify (otherwise you would probably be
swamped with outputs)

Hope that helps

F. Bois