help-mcsim

Integration problem

From: Bastian Hirn-Derksen
Subject: Integration problem
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:19:43 +0200

Dear all,

I hope someone of you can help me with a problem in GNU McSim I obtain, when I wont to calibrate my model via MCMC. When I start MCMC calibration Im getting the following error message :

Doing 10000 Metropolis within Gibbs simulations

lsodes-- at start of problem, too much accuracy

         requested for precision of machine..  see tolsf (=r1)

 in above message, r1=      1.#QNAN00000000

Warning: DoOneExperiment failed

Im aware that there must be an issue with the ode solver and the integration of the data, but Internet research did not provide any solution. I also tried to set the atol and rtol value to zero for having absolute error tolerance but this also did not work and occured in this error message:

Doing 10000 Metropolis within Gibbs simulations

lsodes-- at start of problem, too much accuracy

         requested for precision of machine..  see tolsf (=r1)

 in above message, r1=      1.#QNAN00000000

Warning: DoOneExperiment failed

I hope you can help me with this problem. Calibration of the model is essential for my work and therefore I have to find a solution of the problem.

With kind regards,

--

Bastian Hirn-Derksen

Apotheker

Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Institut für Pharmazeutische und Medizinische Chemie

- Klinische Pharmazie -

Raum A 120.202

Corrensstraße 48

48149 Münster, Germany