help-octave

Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:12:30 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,

some may recall that I mentioned at OctConf 2015 in Darmstadt that the
German IT magazine c't was interested in an article on Octave. Now, only 4
years later, in issue 15/2019, our article "Octave, Füchse und Pinguine" is
finally printed (which was, by the way, entirely our fault and not the one
of the publisher).

Maybe the article attracts some new users and if so, they may come here...
please be kind :)

Sebastian