help-octave

Octave Installer for Windows with Debug Option

From: Stefan Pofahl
Subject: Octave Installer for Windows with Debug Option
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 00:43:42 +0200

Hi,

currently I try to debug octave-pythonic on a windows machine, see:
https://gitlab.com/mtmiller/octave-pythonic/-/issues/81
and to do the job I am looking for an Octave Installer build with the debug-option.
The description to build the installer:
http://wiki.octave.org/Windows_Installer
does not fit to what you downloading from the repository.

I guess I am not experienced enough to build the installer without a proper description.
Can someone provide an appropriate installer or a detailed step-by-step description
to do the job?

Regards,

Stefan

--